Re: Mac mini sound

Dnia 19-09-2005, pon o godzinie 15:46 -0700, Joshua Dalziel napisał(a):
> what are people with mac mini's using for the sound drivers? Anywho
> have any luck? I have read that the 2.6.12 kerel and the last stable
> version of alsa will get the sound to work. Is this true? Thanks for
> anything anyone can give me!
>
> Josh

AFAIK Mac Mini's mixer is not supported yet or there is none (BenH
posted here that he couldn't find one). Audio output (w/o hardware
mixing) works very well in 2.6.12, and playing multiple streams is
possible with help of "dmix" ALSA plugin (well tested by me :). ALSA
should enable it by default, by in my case it didn't.