Re: xorg 6.9 experimental powerpc packages available ...

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 05:21:34PM -0400, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 13:46 +0200, Pim Snel wrote:
> > Op maandag 12 september 2005 11:52, schreef Sven Luther:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > They are at :
> > >
> > >   http://people.debian.org/~luther/xorg
> > >
> > > Please test them out and provide feedback :)
> > >
> > > Friendly,
> > >
> > > Sven Luther
> >
> > Does these packages also contain the experimental drivers from the
> > http://r300.sourceforge.net/ project?
>
> The 2D driver will have r300 DRI support. The r300 3D driver will only
> be available in libgl1-mesa-dri though, and the r300 DRM support is only
> available in DRI CVS and possibly current -git kernels yet.

That would be neat to have, do you know if it will be submitted to the
mainline kernels in time for the 6.9 release, or if we need to provide a
corresponding drm package OR something ?

What about this libgl1-mesa-dri ? we also need to provide this one
separatedly, right ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther