Re: ALSA sound gone after sleep on 2.6.12
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ALSA sound gone after sleep on 2.6.12
- From: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 20:53:09 +0200
- Message-id: <20050904185309.GG31534@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20050902184924.GA19952@localhost>
- References: <20050902184924.GA19952@localhost>
On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 08:49:24PM +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi all
> Titanium IV, on 2.6.12 here, alsa-source 1.0.9b-4 compiled for 2.6.12,
> pbbuttonsd 0.7.1-1.
> After resuming the system from sleep sound's gone.
OK, as often Google, IIRC, didn't help much, but a look to Matthias
did: Thanks, Matthias :)
So something along the line of this:
Installing this small file
and linking to it from
I'm not sure whether the above is actually a solution or a lousy
workaround, but so far I didn't figure out anything better ... :)
IINM: For the above to work you should have a working
or whatever file you use for alsactl.
And an Extra Thanks to Matthias Grimm.
If you CC me after I posted here: Please send also a copy to this
mailing-list: Others might need your response, too. Thanks.