Re: Debian on Performa 6360 - Boot disk

Hello,

   In fact my motherboar is a Alchemy/PCI. Look at
http://www.macinfo.de/hardware/boards-g2.html#alchemy

   So I think the Debian PPC distribution is the right
choice to this machine.

   Anymore has another ideia about how to make the
boot disk works? Maybe I don't make the boot
correctely...

Regards,

Paulo Vaz

http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/powerpc/ch-hardware-req.en.html