Booting with yaboot and a new kernel

Hi everyone!

This is the first time I compile my kernel in my Powerbook G3 Pismo (I've already done it several times in other machines). I've read everything about yaboot and I thought that I understood it but is obious that i didn't as I am not able to load the new kernel.

My yaboot.conf is like this:

## yaboot.conf generated by yabootconfig 1.0.8
##
## run: "man yaboot.conf" for details. Do not make changes until you have!!
## see also: /usr/share/doc/yaboot/examples for example configurations.
##
## For a dual-boot menu, add one or more of:
## bsd=/dev/hdaX, macos=/dev/hdaY, macosx=/dev/hdaZ

boot=/dev/hda2
device=hd:
partition=4
root=/dev/hda4
timeout=30
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot
magicboot=/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot
default=Linux
read-only

image=/boot/Linux
       label=Linux

image=/boot/Raziel
       label=LinuxNuevo

As far as I know this it is right. When I start the computer the yaboot propmt appears, then I press tab to be able to see the list. Then I choose "LinuxNuevo" to boot the new kernel. Yaboot throws some lines as usual but the linux never starts loading (usualy I get tux in one corner and that system information). My computer gets stuck and I only can hear the hard drisk spinnig as if something was trying to read it.

As the kernel doesn't even start i'm pretty sure it's a yaboot issue, but I don't really know.

Any help will be wellcome. If you need more information ask me.

Thanks