- To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: acroread+qemu
- From: Soeren Sonnenburg <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 23:26:41 +0200
- Message-id: <1122931602.4754.1.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1122756538.18835.92.camel@gaston>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1122756538.18835.92.camel@gaston>
On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 22:48 +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 18:20 +0200, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:34:16 +0000, Enrique Morfin wrote:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Anyone runing acrobat 7 with qemu-i386?
> > >
> > > if so, can you give the steps to do it?
> > just install qemu, setup binfmt misc and then use it with acroread (you
> > might have to obtain a couple of x86 libraries for that which you have to
> > copy to the approp. case.
> > however I suggest using evince for viewing ps/pdf/dvi/... it really really
> > rocks.
> It's nice, but it needs to fix some issues. Graphics tend to be screwed.
I realized that it is nicely working when poppler is compiled with
splash instead of cairo support.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, when you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.