Re: powerbook power-off and 2.6.13-rc[3,4]
- To: "Antonio-M. Corbi Bellot" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: powerbook power-off and 2.6.13-rc[3,4]
- From: Johannes Berg <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:07:08 +0200
- Message-id: <1122905228.6881.9.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 15:54 +0200, Antonio-M. Corbi Bellot wrote:
> Has anyone observed this behaviour (O.S. halt ok but _no_ power-off at
> the end) with these new '-rc' kernels?
Yes. I haven't looked for the cause yet though.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part