communicate with a printerserver using its mac adress ??

Hello

I have a printer server one can configure using a web browser. Unfortunately
I do not now the default IP of the printer server, but its MAC address.

Can I communicate with the printer server using its MAC address in order to
set the static IP of the printer server? If yes, what tools allows to do
this?

Kind regards, Roland Wegmann

PS. Printer Server -> Longshine LCS-PS102