Re: accelerator boards

I have had success with daughterboard replacements for 7600-9600 to G3 boards, no issues that I can recall.

david
F. Heitkamp wrote:

Does Debian work with the accelerator boards for Macintosh computers? Has anyone tested or had experience/problems with any of them?

Fred

David Howe
http://www.qednet.biz
   | Your mouse has moved.                                     |
   | Windows must be restarted for the change to take effect.  |