Re: Minimac for ben pledges

On Feb 7, 2005, at 02:02, Dean Hamstead wrote:

the official pay pal account is... benh@ozlabs.org

which is ben's 'australia' pay pal account. there is
no middle man, so your donations go straight to the
man himself.

and here is a list of the kind people who have pledged to help
out.

Dean Hamstead
$50

Keving Hendricks
$50

Barry Hawkins
$50

Harvey Ussery
$50

Dylan Beaudette
$10

Philip Kaeser
$50

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick
$50

Nathan Templeton
$50

Paddy de Burca
$50

done.

50 EUR

I indicated Goods - I would have indicated 'good goods' or 'excellent goods' but I wasn't given the choice ;-)

Paddy.

Rory Campbell Lange
$100

these are all US $$
there has been mention of academic discounts for the final item,
i could buy one on my studentg card at apples student discount
or ben can just work it out on his own. *shrug*

as people donate please can we get some sort of on list
confirmation! we wont witch hunt if for some reason you
are no longer able to donate.

as for the g5 project thats still a goer but we have
had very little interest. please hold off on g5
donations untill we have completed the minimac project

upon completion of the minimac project, would it
also be possible to have it added to the powerpc
port history page?

Dean
--
WWW: http://dean.bong.com.au  LAN: http://www.bong.com.au