Re: vga-out on iBook G4: Where to start?

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 01:08:30 +0900
Choy Kho Yee <khoyee@tf7.so-net.ne.jp> wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:49:32 +0100
> Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> wrote:

> > > Is this error fatal ? You should get the package anyway. If not,
> > > you can use "debuild -us -uc" instead of just debuild.
>
> I did "gpg --gen-key" and the above error disappeared. But now come
> another error regarding debsign:
>
> ---
> Now signing changes and any dsc files...
>  signfile dri-trunk-sid_2004.02.28-2.dsc Michel Daenzer
> <daenzer@debian.org> gpg: skipped `Michel Daenzer
> <daenzer@debian.org>': secret key not available gpg: [stdin]:
> clearsign failed: secret key not available debsign: gpg error
> occurred!  Aborting.... debuild: fatal error at line 787:
> running debsign failed
> ----

I ran "debuild -us -uc" instead of just "debuild"(Thanks to Vincent) and
now it completed successfully and I have managed to clone the screen to
my monitor. Thanks to everybody who have helped me out :)

But still I do not understand why the signing part failed since I don't
really know about the mechanism of it...

--
Choy   Kho Yee
チョイ・コーイー

Debian is my choice :D