Re: VGA out and Albook 15"

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 18:43 +0100, Daniele Menozzi wrote:
> Hi all, I'm trying to set up the vga out over an Albook 15", but I've
> different problems ; I've successfully cloned the screen, but I cannot choose 2
> different resolutions for my laptop screen and the external monitor, it
> works only applying the same resolution to both. I've installed dri-trunk
> Xfree, but the problem remains.
>
> Have you a working configuration for an ati based albook?
> Thanks to all, I attach mine.

I am unable to get anything on the DVI port of my PB G4 (ati9600).
Can you briefly explain how do you clone the display (programs,
packages, patches to kernel, etc).

Thanks
    Federico

--
My software never has bugs.       | ASCII Ribbon Campaign         /"\
It just develops random features. | For Standards-Complaint Email \ /