Re: TEST: Sleep suppport for iBook G4 & Aluminium PowerBooks (ATI based)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: TEST: Sleep suppport for iBook G4 & Aluminium PowerBooks (ATI based)
- From: Colin Leroy <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 08:42:45 +0100
- Message-id: <20041119084245.21c74b4c@pirandello>
- In-reply-to: <1100847411.25521.42.camel@gaston>
- References: <1100847411.25521.42.camel@gaston>
On 19 Nov 2004 at 17h11, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> So here's the new patch, it replaces the previous one for Aluminium
> PowerBooks, and is still against 2.6.9. I'll do something against 2.6.10
> when that one is out (it's a bit late to get that merged with Linus,
> 2.6.10 is in freeze mode now) and I hope to get all of that in 2.6.11.
Oh that was fast... Thanks Ben. I'll try it out ASAP, maybe this afternoon.
I may have a bit of difficulties applying it to 2.6.10-rc2, but will keep