Re: pmdisk-2.6.9

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 09:35:20PM +0100, Sam Halliday wrote:
> hi there,
>
> i noticed that
> http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/kernel/pmdisk-2.6.9-rc1.diff
>
> does not apply cleanly to a 2.6.9 tree; does anyone have a 2.6.9 patch?
Use the patch
http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/kernel/swsusp-2.6.9-rc4.2.diff
instead. (swsusp and pmdisk have merged together)

> i'm currently trying to set up suspend-to-disk on my iBook G4 (i noticed
> benh is working on sleep support :-D), but i can't find any docs on how to
> set it up for an iBook G4... does anyone have a good resource? i am using
> pbbuttons for all that kind of thing with laptop-mode, apmd, powernowd and
> hddtemp. is that setup compatible with hibernate?
The recent test patch for suspend to RAM form benh works fine on my
Alu-PB 15" with an ATI Radeon graphics card. I'm using pbbuttons and
activated the sleep options in /etc/pbbuttons.conf. Also I set the
following option:
Script_PMCS = "/etc/power/pmcs-pmud %s %s"

> cheers,
> Sam
> --
> Free High School Science Texts