Re: WAN cards

On  29 Apr, this message from Ken Treis echoed through cyberspace:
> Does anyone have experience using Frame Relay cards on PPC? I am
> planning on using an XServe as a BGP router, and one of my peers will
> be connected via frame relay.
>
> I presume that, if the drivers are written right, the Sangoma WANPIPE
> cards should "just work". But I've seen some drivers that have
> endianness issues and didn't want to get stung after laying down the
> money for one of these.

I have used Cyclades PC300 cards (though not on PPC), but not with Frame
Realy. I can only speak positively of those, and I think I read
soemwhere they work on PPC.

I sugest you ask Cyclades about the matter, they should give a fast &
complete answer.

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |