Re: chmod????

El Martes, 27 de Abril de 2004 06:13, dotto@uchicago.edu escribió:
> OK, this one's new to me (of course, all most anything is with Debian). I'm
> trying to tweak the permissions on my cdrom so that I can use it as a
> regular user. I've already successfully changed the group for the cdrom,
> but now when I chmod g+rw /dev/cdrom, nothing changes. How can I get this
> to work right? Anyone?

I think the right way is add users to 'cdrom' group. You can achieve this by
typing 'adduser username cdrom', where username is... well, your username ;-)

Don't change the cdrom permissions.

> Thanks,
> Derek

Good luck.

--
EuropeSwPatentFree
(o_.'   Imobach González Sosa   imobachgs@softhome.net

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por STEP On Line
y se considera que está limpio. 902 10 18 43