Re: VertRefresh and HorizSync for Imac DV

Apple's video has traditionally been a 15 bit system as opposed to the
normal 16 bit. Using a 15 bit setting for xfree normally works whereas,
from my experience, 16 bit settings are problematic. Mind you I haven't
actually played with my own ppc X settings for a while, but that is my
understanding of the situation.

david