Gnome 2.6 from Experimental Success?

Hello,

Any success stories out there?

I know this is prone to failure, hence the experimental status, but I really would like to see the new gnome and it looks like it will be awhile before 2.6 gets into unstable. I know there is no auto-builder in experimental, but I read that Michael Danzer has reportedly been getting powerpc packages working there and in Alioth. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck installing Gnome 2.6 from experimental. I have been reading up on google and the debian wiki (http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?GnomeTwoDotSixFAQ) on how to attempt upgrade to gnome 2.6 but have not had much success (lots of depends not met on powerpc it seems).

I know the UltraSPARC people have an supplemental apt repository that can get them up and running. Can anyone give me any hints as to what I could try?

Thanks,
Brady