Re: Netgear MA111 - USB works perfectly in a Debian PowerBook

Hi,

Gregory Seidman a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 10:37:34AM +0100, Dave Turner wrote:
[stuff about a USB storage device deleted]

Please reread the messages in this thread. It has nothing to do with USB
storage devices. I am asking for a HOWTO *specifically* about the
NetGear MA111, which is a USB 802.11 device.

if you're insterested, I've wroten a french/english howto about the MA111 usb-gadget installation...

This howto has two parts** : first is in french (sorry, lost the english version), and the second in french and in english.

You can find the french version on the above  websites :

http://www.lemans-sansfil.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=10&page=1

http://www.lemans-sansfil.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=10&page=2

and  here :

http://www.wlanfr.org/contenus.php?id=114

Of course, I can try to translate what you need. Maybe I can help you in private for this.

FYI : it works with Linux (x86, powerpc, all under Debian sid) /Mac OS X (with or without MOL ;-) and with Windows

Regards,
eric bachard

--

**Mr President, I'm am your doctor...and I must say you that you got a problem with your brain. Like you know, the brain has two parts, one left, and one right. The problem for you is that there's nothing right in the left part, and nothing left in the right... :-)