Re: Old airport card and new iBook G4

	Hi list,

	The really problem is the compatibility with Linux. This is my
first mac and I suspected the slot are really different. Thanks for all
answers.
	Then, a simple question: How to use a wireless card in this
machine in Linux, since Airport Extreme cards are not supported ? I
thought in USB interface, like Netgear MA111 802.1b. Somebody have
experience with this card or a quick solution to enable this feature in
Linux on iBook G4 ?

	cheers,

	Fagner