Re: X problem ibook 2.2
- To: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Cc: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Debian PowerPC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: X problem ibook 2.2
- From: Sven Luther <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:04:30 +0200
- Message-id: <20040415180430.GA31401@pegasos>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20040408130052.GA23469@lambda> <email@example.com> <20040408150920.GB24944@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040408153115.GB25197@lambda> <email@example.com> <20040413060256.GA8230@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040415171224.GA13691@pegasos> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 07:19:11PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 19:12, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 02:56:24PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > >
> > > Note that the fact that you get a lockup probably means that AGP does
> > > get enabled, and it might be a different problem.
> > That was before i loaded the agpgart module first. When i do that, X
> > works fine, but there is no DRI.
> Then I suspect you didn't apply the patch correctly.
Yeah, possible. Could you have a quick look ? No urgency, as said, i
will probably not really have time for this in the next 2 weeks or so.