Re: Installing Debian 3.0r2 on a drive connected to a Adaptec 39160 SCSI Card?

How do I manually load modules from the installer?

On Saturday, April 10, 2004, at 11:46 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 10:41, david howe wrote:
Most likely you will need to load a module for the scsi card before the
scsi drive appears as an option, that is what I have found with intel
boxes and scsi on occasions.

google might find an answer for you or simply loading a suitable module
from the installer might work.

I dont have any specific solution for you. No doubt there is someone on
this list who does :)

aic7xxx

Ben.