Re: X problem ibook 2.2
- To: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Cc: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian PowerPC <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: X problem ibook 2.2
- From: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 20:26:44 +0200
- Message-id: <20040408182644.GA27823@lambda>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20040408122712.GA22947@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040408124544.GA23272@lambda> <email@example.com> <20040408130052.GA23469@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040408150920.GB24944@lambda> <email@example.com> <20040408153115.GB25197@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 06:57:10PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 17:31, Sven Luther wrote:
> > BTW, where is : VMAP_4_ARGS supposed to be defined ?
> In the DRI CVS Makefile. You can just drop the guards, the idea is that
> this code should only be used in drm-trunk-module-src if the current,
> better solution doesn't work.
And evidently, i misunderstood. After looking at the code, i found out
that VMAP_4_ARGS is defined to use the old way, so if i don't have it
defined anywhere, it is ok too.