Re: X problem ibook 2.2
- To: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Cc: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian PowerPC <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: X problem ibook 2.2
- From: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:31:15 +0200
- Message-id: <20040408153115.GB25197@lambda>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040408122712.GA22947@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040408124544.GA23272@lambda> <email@example.com> <20040408130052.GA23469@lambda> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040408150920.GB24944@lambda> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 05:16:51PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 17:09, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 03:21:09PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > > On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 15:00, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Once i test it (i now have a ibook G3 800, so i can do the test myself),
> > > > what is the symptom that show that the fix worked ?
> > >
> > > The DRM AGP initialisation should work.
> > BTW, what about the drm_memory_debug.h ? Can i ignore that chunk safely,
> > as i don't have such this function. It seems to be the same code though,
> > so i think it is safe to ignore it.
> drm_memory.h was copied to drm_memory_debug.h, and then the debugging
> code was removed from drm_memory.h. If you don't have
> drm_memory_debug.h, you probably need to apply the drm_memory_debug.h
> hunks to drm_memory.h and ignore the drm_memory.h hunks.
BTW, where is : VMAP_4_ARGS supposed to be defined ?