Benh-kernel compile error

Hello everyone. I have been trying to compile the newest benh-2.4 kernel (25 I
think). Everything seems to go fine until the very end when I get this error:

cp arch/ppc/boot/images/vmlinux.coff debian/tmp-image/boot/vmlinux.coff
-2.4.25-ben1
cp: cannot stat 'arch/ppc/boot/images/vmlinux.coff': No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [real_stamp_image] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/src/benh-kernel'

I've written to Benh, and he thought it might be a bug with the build scripts.
Can anyone give me any insight on how to resolve this? I'm running a Tibook IV
1Ghz if thiat provides any relevant info. Thank you all.

Derek