Re: Need testers: G3 @ G4 laptops (powerbooks & ibooks)

On 24/02/2004 at 22:01, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:

> This one time, at band camp, Kiko Piris wrote:
> >In fact I've applied your patch _plus_ laptop mode and orinoco monitor
> >mode. I guess they have nothing to see one each other but...
>
> Where'd you get the monitor mode patch from?
> http://www.diskworld.com.au/orinoco-0.13e-2.6.2-patch.diff
> ?

Nope, I got it from airsnort page:

http://airsnort.shmoo.com/orinocoinfo.html

I modified it slightly to be able to apply it with -p1 (as do standard
kernel patches) and to include the version line in orinoco.c (this way
I'm sure that if orinoco version changes, I will notice it because my
modified patch will not apply).

You can get both (my modified version and original one) from here:

http://www.pirispons.net/bulma/llista/iBook/patches/01-orinoco/

However, I must confess that I haven't tested monitor mode since a
couple of months, so I can not assure if it works O:-)

--
Kiko