xcdroast-scsi bus

hi all, i have an external scsi cd/rw yamaha (club mac) attached on my beige g3. if i don't turn on the external cd/rw at the boot time when i start xcdroast is giving me this message "Something on the SCSI-Bus has changed. Please check your writer and reader configuration in Setup" and on the Setup menu xcdroast is not finding the CR-Writer. If at the boot time my external cdrw is on everything is fine the system can see the cdrw and I can burn cds. How can I fix this? I mean to have the cdrw turned on after boot and be seen by my debian system. Thanks, _adrian_

---