Re: PowerMac 7200

yes, it's possible. I have recently (last month) installed woody on my
7200/90 and then apt-get dist upgraded it to testing.
runs fine.
I installed it using boot floppies, but from hard disk and then a
net install:
downloaded root.bin, linux.bin (I think that's the name of the 2.2.x
kernel that comes with woody). Installed BootX, and choosed root.bin as
ram disk. Everything else is well documented on the install guide.

salud! (cheers!)
moraleja: de los desechos quimicos salen superheroes o supervillanos