Re: iMac things

> > Could you try showkey, Iain?
>
> The keyboard power button says Keycode 116. The monitor power button
> doesn't show anything with showkeys.

Same as my Powerbook. The monitor power button isn't expected to produce a
keycode, I think.

Did you get both key down and key up events??

> How would I go about trapping that? It would be nice to have both
> working so the lusers aren't forced to think, but one's better than
> nothing.

Same way as pbbuttonsd traps other special keys. In a pbbuttonsd.conf
sent to me for checking pmud related weirdness, I see

# [MODULE POWERSAVE]
SleepKey                = 116
SleepKeyDelay           = 0     ; values > 0 may be dangerous, if the power key is used to trigger sleep

so pbbuttonsd does already watch this key but uses it for sleep request,
not shutdown.

	Michael