Re: USB Mouse spurious disconnect/reconnect

Which kernel version are you using?  I just switched from 2.6.1 to
2.6.2 and this started happening with my trackball.  I switched back to
2.6.1 and the problem hasn't resurfaced, so I recompiled my 2.6.2 with
USB debugging and will start trying to recreate the bug.

Matthew Ray