iBook stuck in yaboot

 Not exactly a debian question, but you guys seem to know about these
beasties.  I've just got a fresh installation of yaboot (1.3.11)
installed on my iBook2.  Worked fine, except that it went straight
through to the second stage (select which kernel), and I wanted the
option for os9 and cdrom.  Added what looked like the magic imprecations
from the old yaboot.conf, and it gives me the choice of
linux/macos/cdrom.  Unfortunately, I can't get it to respond to any of
the keys to select the options, and it looks like it has locked up (i.e.
it doesn't fall through into booting linux after 10 seconds).  Guess I
should have read the docs.  I've got a rescue CD ready, but I can't open
the CD drawer or reboot.  Specifically, alt+apple+on/off does nothing.

 How can I make it reboot, please ?

Ken
--
Brighton tops UK Jedi league