Re: Burning CD's on TiBook IV

Hi Paul.

Thanks for answering.

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 23:54, Paul wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 09:53:35PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> >
> > The CD-Writing HOWTO on
> > http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html
> > for example is, as it seems, more than 3 years old.
>
> Perhaps, but the instructions it contains still work perfectly fine.
> Were you looking for something different than cdrecord (i.e., a
> GUI-based app)?

Actually: yes. I was looking for a GUI based app.  I found
nautilus-cd-burner, which, as I wrote, didn't do what I expected.

I think to make this GUI work (or perhaps any other GUI based CD app), I
have to set up some config stuff first. Even before I can run *any* GUI
based stuff. Or that's at least what I'd expect now .... More on it in
my answer on digger's message in this thread.

Best regards
Wolfgang

--
Profile, Links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer