Re: Burning CD's on TiBook IV

Hi Wolfgang

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 15:53, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I need some valid docs for burning CD's on a
> Powerbook G4.
>
> I'm on unstable, 2.4.22-ben2., Gnome-2.4

I'm using unstable also with a powerbook G4.

> nautilus-cd-burner doesn't work, and the docs I found so far on CD
> Burning don't seem to be reliable enough (outdated?) to change my
> settings with them.

I believe that nautilus-cd-burner worked for me in the past.  But then
we are using unstable ;)

I've also had good results with xcdroast.  I believe the doc's that came
with it were enough to help me get started.  With the 2.4 kernel you'll
probably want to use ide-scsi(?) module.  I'm using a 2.6 kernel and its
no longer needed.

Hope this gives you something to go on

digger