Re: dmasound with Linux 2.6.2 on iBook G3/500 (CX750e)

It doesn't work at all :(

During my desperate trials I messed up something so it doesn't even suspend any more...

Linux uziel 2.6.2 #31337 Fri Feb 6 16:39:07 CET 2004 ppc GNU/Linux

Sorry for that #31337 thing - I think it's funny *duck*

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:23:15 +1100
Thus spake Stewart Smith <stewart@flamingspork.com>:

> does it work at all or do you get strange audio artifacts (skipping
> like)?
>
> i'm using alsa and have noticed some strange audio artifacts - but i'm
> going to try the latest benh.
>
> currently running:
> Linux willster 2.6.2-rc1-ben1 #10 Sun Feb 1 22:50:25 EST 2004 ppc
> GNU/Linux
>

> On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 06:00, Lukas Th.Hey wrote:
> > Hi there!
> >
> > My iBook currently runs on Debian Sid with the above processor/kernel. Everything works fine now except dmasound.
> > Does somebody have an identical iBook with working dmasound and could send me his .config so I can diff it? Mine is available via PM.
> > Thanks so far,
> >
> > 	Lukas

                         dreaming in digital
                           living in realtime