Re: dmasound with Linux 2.6.2 on iBook G3/500 (CX750e)

does it work at all or do you get strange audio artifacts (skipping
like)?

i'm using alsa and have noticed some strange audio artifacts - but i'm
going to try the latest benh.

currently running:
Linux willster 2.6.2-rc1-ben1 #10 Sun Feb 1 22:50:25 EST 2004 ppc
GNU/Linux