Re: Dead Keys Not Working correctly in X and Console....

eric.bachard@b.org wrote:

Hi,

Lucas Moulin a écrit :

Le Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 02:15:01PM -0200, Carlos Eduardo Coelho Baptista a écrit :

> With my keymap, Shift+Alt+n does a ~, maybe that'll work for you.

for me, Alt+n give directly a ~

and for someone interested, I found the ¿ with Alt+Shift+?

ADB keyboard is strange :-)

Regards,

eric bachard

i'm more interested in how can i truly configure my keyboard under console and X , in PC World , i've used long time ago the latin1, which worked fine for me , under mac , my dead keys don't behave correctly ....

yesterday i put in my XF86Config :
"Xkblayout "us_intl""

ok , that gave me all the dead keys i need under X , all fine , but today i've discovered that Mod4 (cloverleaf) isn't working, it isn't even mapped under this kbd layout ...

i think i'll have to code my own keymap ;///