Re: kernel config

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 02:45:59PM +0100, Sergio Paracuellos wrote:
> My question is very simple ¿Does anybody have a .config file of kernel
> 2.6.2 (Ben tree: src-linuxppc-2.5-benh) for a 12 inches powerbook? Itś
> very diferent with 2.4 tree and I am having problems with it.
There's are kernels at:
 http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/kernel/debs/
you can easily extract the config from there (ar, tar). The kernel also
has the rivafb patches to make the NV17 in the older albooks work. The
newer ones with the NV32 won't work but I have patches to at least not
let them crash. If you use video=fbonly you're certainly safe.
 -- Guido