Re: Stuck Keys on iBook

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 06:56:09PM +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 01:25, Matijs van Zuijlen wrote:
> > Now and again, I'm suffering from stuck keys on my iBook. It's mainly
> > the cursor keys. Pressing them again will make them unstuck, so it seems
> > the key release is missed somehow. I read
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2003/debian-powerpc-200309/msg00415.html
> > and I was wondering which `infamous kernel bug' is meant there.
>
> You are welcome to help figuring out what's up :)

:). That was the plan. I was just trying to see if I could get some more
information about this bug, other than that it's `infamous'. (Like, on
what archs does it happen, what versions of the kernel, stuff like
that.)

Ah, Google was very unhelpful on sunday, but I seem to be having a
little more luck now. I'll look a little closer.

--
Matijs van Zuijlen