Re: Going mad?

On Sun, 2004-02-01 at 12:40, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 01:22:15PM +0000, Pierre N wrote:
> > Well, since you are asking so nicely:
> >
> > - I have a USB D-link dbt-120 bluetooth adapter, and I can't get it work
> > at all. I installed hotplug + bluez-bluefw, but it's still picked up as
> > a mouse-keyboard device. I do have a IntelliMouse working very nicely on
> > the USB system.
> >
> > It seems to be the revision B2, which is not mentionned anywhere. Any
> > good place to learn stuff about this device?
>
> Mmm, maybe you should try loading more modules. Do you know if it is
> supposed to work on x86 or something ?

That's one of the main problem. I can't even get information on this
device running on x86. Looks like I'm the only one who bought this
thing. Even here on debian-ppc nobody heard of it (apparently). I'll
keep on trying...

> > - At the same time I'm trying to get my Sony Clie PEG-UX50 working on
> > USB. Got the visor module loaded with the proper parameters (vendor and
> > product), pilot-xfer on /dev/ttyUSB1 picked up the signal, but it stays
> > there with the "Now press the HotSync button..." message for ever. I
> > tried all sorts of combinations. I think I'm missing something. Any
> > pointers about this?
>
> Not sure, i am not very familiar with strange USB stuff, i would need to
> have a look, which i will do next week or so.

Nice, keep me in touch then...

-- Pierre
PS: wanadoo.fr address? Are you actually based in France?