Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 6:11 PM
Subject: Quick Bastille Fix (I Need)

Hi just installed Bastille from unstable. Was wondering if anyone had the problem of not being able to log in with SSH after installing bastille. If so what did you do to fix the problem? I have enable port 22 to pass through the firewall so I can't see why its not working. Also, could it be because bastille disabled the rhost stuff that its not working anymore?

Corey