Re: sid?

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 09:43:10AM +0200, Mich Lanners wrote:
> On   6 Jun, this message from Demented Blitz echoed through cyberspace:
> > Do you guys reccomend sid for ppc?
>
> If you know your way around to fix it, yes. Otherwise, definitely no .-)

I just installed a sid powerpc box with full gnome and XFree 4.3.0 from
Daniel. I had no major problem with it. There was a question about
libpam-modules when upgrading from stable, and whiptail did not
understand it had to get libnewt0.51 and not libnewt0, but that was
yesterday, and there was a new newt upload today.

No problem for the rest of the stuff though.

Friendly,

Sven Luther