Re: pan segfaults regularly

On Sat, 31 May 2003 19:52:34 +0200, Sebastian Raible wrote:

> Hi,
>
> while composing my last message, pan segfaulted three or four times (so I
> started again and again and.. :).

	Pan 0.14 doesn't support lignet2, and libgnet1 was removed from unstable.

	The pan maintainter instead of packaging libgnet1 separately, or
leaving pan as a broken package as he should, decided to apply a buggy
patch to make it use libgnet2.  He didn't answered to bug reports, neither
publicised the situation in Debian user lists.

	The only solution for now is downgrading.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra