dri-trunk and the xlibmesa split in sid

[ next time instead of picking up on a random thread please start a new
one ]

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 13:38, Vincent Bernat wrote:

> BTW, XFree has been upgraded and there is some mess about xlibmesa
> (which has been splitted ?). How to keep your DRI packages without
> holding back all the XFree upgrade ?

Just persuade APT to keep everything installed. :)

I plan to provide separate packages for stable and sid in the future,
and the latter will adapt to this change, but I'm suffering from a
severe lack of time and bandwidth this week, so don't hold your breath.