Re: Debian on PowerBook G4 Titanium 15-inch 1 GHz w/SuperDrive

For X, you may want to install xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk,
xlibmesa3-dri-trunk and drm-trunk-module-src (note that apparently you
need to build the DRM with gcc-2.95 if you want to use the DRI) from

deb	http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk/		./

/usr/share/doc/xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk/examples/XF86Config-4.radeon
should basically work with that.

On Sam, 2003-01-18 at 18:57, Etienne M. Gagnon wrote:

> [Side question: is there some software to configure the airport base
> station from Debian, or will I have to always do so under Mac OS?]

I've used
http://edge.mcs.drexel.edu/GICL/people/sevy/airport/#Configurator, maybe
you can get this working with SableVM? :)