Re: radeonfb never redraws screen on wake

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 06:46, David Kimdon wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:24:17AM +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> > Ok, so what's up with sleep now ? Can you send me a dmesg output from
> > after wakeup ? (ssh into the box remotely for example)

Hrm... traces look fine. Can you tell me more about the
symptoms you are having ? If you don't load X at all, stay
in console, then sleep & wakeup. What do you ontain on screen
(precisely). If it's blank, is it just the backlight that is
disabled (by putting the screen on direct light, can you see
the drawings at all ?) or is it completely off ? What if you
use the backlight keys to turn the backlight all way down to
zero, then back up ?

Then, with XFree loaded (using UseFBDev or not ? Does XFree
use APM properly ?)

Ben.