Re: [Fwd: [branden@debian.org: Re: XFree4.3.99-10 packages for Debian PowerPC are made available by me]]

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:13, Vincent Bernat wrote:

> >> BTW, the EDID seems to start to work now on M6. I have not
> >> investigated but the first effect is it belives that I have a 10
> >> meters screen ! ;-)

Actually, the projector says it's 1219 x 914 mm, but that still results
in a much too low DPI of course. You can override it with the -dpi
server command line switch or the DisplaySize directive in the Monitor
section.

> (II) RADEON(0): Displays Detected: Monitor1--Type 1, Monitor2--Type 0

It seems to misdetect the projector as the primary display instead of
the internal panel. Does

	Option	"MonitorLayout"	"LVDS,CRT"

make a difference?