Re: Supplemental Apple keymap

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:35:42 +0200, Frank Murphy wrote:

> The compose key is Multi_key, which means that to get a
> key, a combination must be hit. (Multi_key+<,> then <c> for 'ç'). This is
> supposed to change the Alt_L key to be Mode_switch (which should be what the
> AltGr <RALT> key does on PC keyboads, which is allow the third glyph on a
> keyboard to be typed.

	I guess I'm out of luck here, as the right alt key in the
iBook keyboard sends the same keycode as the left alt.

> If you get an error like this again, can you try to figure out why? Try
> deleting the apple(laptop) piece to see if it is the problem.

	Will try later... now I have everything working, am afraid of
changing anything.

	I guess I will set up a third server, :2, just to
experiment... but now my concern is to find out why X keeps crashing
every few days, without any logs I could find.

--
 _   Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34
/ \  http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/         +41 (78) 778 11 34