Re: dri-trunk problems

Sorry...

Sent that before i finished it.

I'll try again.

I'm having trouble with my iBook2001 and the dri-trunk drivers from
http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk-unstable

I'm running sid, and the video card is a Rage Mobility M3. My kernel is
2.4.21-ben2. Everything that needs to be installed or compiled does so
fine, and i have the appropriate lines added to /etc/modutils/drm and so on
as described here - http://www.cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/#XFREE

However, when I reboot and kdm starts up, the screen blinks three times
(looks like the xserver restarting to me) and then I'm dumped to a console
login prompt.

What's going on here?

Chris