XFree 4.3 experimental and dri-trunk

Hi all,

I'm new on the list, and I've purchased a brand new iBook 900 12" a
couple of weeks ago. As I have been a Debian user for more than 3 years,
my primary goal was to put Debian on this fine laptop.

Anaway, I've managed to do this properly, but I've got a question about
X. I've installed XFree 4.2 from Debian official sources, and compiled
Michael Dänzer's dri-trunk. I saw that X 4.3 arrived in experimental, and I
wanted to know if X 4.3 and dri-trunk work fine together. If they don't,
I'll stay with X 4.2 for the time being.

One more thing : I can't find Benh's new rsync, since it has apparently
moved from penguippc.org. Could someone please point me to the working
url ?

Thanks in advance, regards.
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org> | http://brebis.org
"There's no point in democracy when ignorance is celebrated"