Re: Kernel2.4.20 & PowerbookG3 Lombard awakening hiccup

OoO En ce début d'après-midi nuageux du mardi 12 août 2003, vers
14:20, Christian Jaeger <christian.jaeger@ethlife.ethz.ch> disait:

> BTW I would really like to be able to use the fn key setting ability
> as present in pbbuttonsd/powerprefs from scripts. It's tiresome to
> always have to start pbbuttonsd (and shut it down again afterwards
> because it somehow interferes with pmud)

pbbuttonsd can work with and without pmud. I don't run pmud anymore
since pbbuttonsd can replace it entirely.
--
MY SUSPENSION WAS NOT "MUTUAL"
MY SUSPENSION WAS NOT "MUTUAL"
MY SUSPENSION WAS NOT "MUTUAL"
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode BABF10